Izumi Shima (志麻いづみ Shima Izumi, Tokyo, February 3, 1952 -) is a Japanese actress. Promoting her as the studio's most beautiful actress, Nikkatsu designed the Roman Porno film Lady Chatterley in Tokyo (1977) as a showcase for Shima's debut. After that film failed to achieve any success she was cast in a series of supporting roles. Author Oniroku Dan, acting as producer for Pink film veteran director Mamoru Watanabe's debut for Nikkatsu-- Dark Hair Velvet Soul (1982)-- cast Shima in the lead role. She gave a critically praised performance and was again a leading actress. Dan cast her in several more of his films and Shima is now considered one of Nikkatsu's best actresses of this era.
- [1977-08-20] Lady Chatterley in Tokyo
- [1977-12-24] Gate of Flesh
- [1978-03-18] Teacher Deer
- [1978-06-03] Wakazuma ga nureru toki
- [1978-09-23] Sometimes... Like a Prostitute
- [1978-12-23] Invisible Man: Rape!
- [1979-03-17] Flesh Target: Rape!
- [1979-06-02] Three Juicy Sisters: Casual Sex
- [1981-04-11] Shikake-nin Baian
- [1981-06-26] Widow's Bedroom
- [1981-11-27] Female Beautician Rope Discipline
- [1982-05-14] Indecent Family: Mother & Daughter
- [1983-01-07] Rope and Breasts
- [1983-02-25] Oniroku Dan's Snake Hole
- [1986-08-23] Snake and Whip
- Izumi Shima at the Internet Movie Database
- 志麻いづみ at the Japanese Movie Database
- 志麻いづみ at www.allcinema.net
- 志麻いづみ at Kinema Jumpo